- 1 box Banza Shells
- 2 cups mint, packed
- ¼ cup walnuts
- 2 cloves garlic
- ¼ cup plus 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- ¼ cup parmesan cheese
- salt and pepper to taste
- 1 medium zucchini, quartered
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Boil pasta according to package instructions.
- Drain pasta and set aside.
- Add mint, walnuts, garlic, olive oil and parmesan cheese to a food processor. Pulse until combined.
- Season with salt and pepper to taste.
- In a large bowl combine pasta, ¼ cup pesto, zucchini and tomatoes. Toss to coat noodles and veggies. Serve immediately.