Turkey Chilli Mac and Cheese
- 1 box Banza Shells and Cheddar
- 2 Tlbs. Unsalted butter
- 2 Tlbs. milk
- 2 tsp. olive oil
- ½ lb. ground turkey breast
- ¼ cup diced onion
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- ½ cup pinto beans
- ½ cup canned, diced tomatoes
- 2 Tlbs. Chili powder
- 1 tsp. cumin
- ½ tsp. dried oregano
- ¼ cup water
- ¼ tsp. salt
- Shredded Cheddar Cheese for garnish
- Green onion for garnish
- Cook mac and cheese with butter and milk according to package directions.
- lace a large skillet over a medium heat. Add oil. Once oil is hot, add turkey, onion and garlic. Cook until turkey is cooked through, and onions are softened.
- Add beans, diced tomatoes, chili powder, cumin, oregano, water and salt. Cook another 5 minutes.
- Add mac and cheese, stir to combine. Season with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with shredded cheese and green onion.