- 1 box Banza shells
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 large garlic clove, minced
- 5 ounces low-fat cream cheese
- ½ cup low-fat milk
- Pinch of nutmeg
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- 4 ounces frozen spinach, defrosted
- 1 – 13.5 ounce can quartered artichoke hearts
- Parmesan cheese for garnish
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Cook pasta according to package directions
- In a medium skillet, heat olive oil over a medium-low heat. Add minced garlic, cook until fragrant and slightly softened, 30 seconds to 1 minute. Add cream cheese, milk, nutmeg and salt. Whisk until cream cheese has completely melted.
- Using a dishtowel or paper towel, squeeze spinach of all excess moisture. Roughly chop half of the artichoke hearts, leave the other half whole.
- Add cooked pasta, spinach and artichoke hearts to sauce. Toss to combine and season with salt and pepper. Garnish with parmesan cheese.