Ramen-Inspired Noodle Soup
- 6 oz. Banza spaghetti
- 4 tsp. sesame oil, divided
- 2 large garlic cloves, minced
- 2 tsp. minced ginger
- 32 oz. unsalted chicken and/or vegetable stock
- 3 Tlbs. Tamari
- 1 Tlbs. Rice vinegar
- 2 cups sliced mushrooms
- 2 cups baby spinach
- ½ cup sliced green onion
- 4 eggs
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Season with salt. Cook spaghetti according to package directions.
- Place another large pot over a medium heat. Add 2t tsp. sesame oil, garlic, and ginger. Saute for 30 seconds to one minute until fragrant and slightly softened. Add chicken stock, tamari, rice vinegar, sliced mushrooms, and spinach. Bring to a boil and then reduce to a simmer until mushrooms are softened, and spinach has wilted, about 3-4 minutes.
- Add eggs to a medium pot. Fill with enough water to cover the eggs by 1 inch. Bring to a boil, and then reduce to a simmer for 6 ½ minutes for a soft-cooked egg. Drain water and cool eggs under running cold water. Let rest for a few minutes. Peel and half.
- Divide pasta between four bowls. Evenly divide green onions between four bowls, and then finally, evenly divide broth between four bowls.
- Top each bowl with two halved eggs.