- 1 box Banza Elbows
- 1 lb fresh mozzarella, diced
- 1 qt grape tomatoes, halved
- 1 handful basil leaves, chopped + some for garnish
- 5-6 tbsp Extra Virgin olive oil (just enough to coat pasta)
- 4-5 tbsp (or to taste) balsamic vinegar
- 2 tsp garlic powder
- Salt & pepper to taste
- As per pasta packaging instructions, bring a large pot of water to boil over high heat. Add Banza Elbows in and reduce heat a bit until it reaches a low boil. Cook for 4-6 minutes, then drain and rinse macaroni immediately with lukewarm water. Drain completely and pour pasta in a large mixing bowl.
- Add mozzarella, tomatoes, chopped basil to pasta in large mixing bowl. Drizzle olive oil on pasta, mix to coat. Sprinkle garlic powder, salt, and pepper, and mix well.
- Plate pasta mixture, then finish with drizzles of balsamic vinegar and garnish with basil to finish.