- 1 box Banza Elbows
- ½ cup Just Mayo
- 1 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoons + 2 teaspoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 heaping tablespoon grainy mustard
- ½ teaspoon salt
- ¼ teaspoon chipotle powder
- 1 ½ cups diced tomatoes
- 1 cup chopped celery
- 2 hard-boiled eggs, chopped
- ½ teaspoon dry or fresh parsley, minced
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Rinse with cold water.
- In a small bowl, whisk together mayo, sugar, vinegar, mustard, salt and chipotle powder.
- Toss mayo mixture with pasta. Add in tomatoes, celery, eggs and parsley. Toss to combine.
- Season with salt and pepper.