- 1 box Banza shells
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- ¼ cup finely diced onion
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 3 ½ tablespoons tomato paste
- 3 teaspoons chili powder
- 1½ teaspoons cumin
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- ½ teaspoon salt
- 1 cup water
- ½ cup corn
- ½ cup black beans
- ¼ cup diced poblano peppers
- 4 green onions, sliced thin and divided
- ½ cup shredded cheddar cheese
- 1 cup cherry tomatoes, halved
- Cook pasta according to package directions. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease an 8x8 square baking dish
- In a medium saucepan, heat olive oil over a medium heat. Add onion and garlic. Saute for 1-2 minutes. Add tomato paste, chili powder, cumin, oregano and salt. Cook another minute.
- Add water, mix until combined. Bring to a boil and reduce to a simmer. Simmer for 10-15 minutes.
- Toss pasta with enchilada sauce, corn, black beans, peppers, two green onions and shredded cheese. Transfer to prepared baking dish and bake until cheese is melted, about 25 minutes.
- Top pasta with remaining green onions and cherry tomatoes.