- 1 box Banza rotini
- 3 cups roughly chopped romaine lettuce
- 1 pint cherry tomatoes, halved
- ½ cup shaved parmesan cheese
- 1 egg yolk
- 2 tablespoons grated parmesan cheese
- 1 garlic clove, grated
- 2 teaspoons anchovy paste
- 1 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon dijon
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ¼ cup olive oil (not extra virgin)
- ⅛ cup canola oil
- Cook pasta according to package direction.
- Drain and rinse under cold water.
- Toss rotini with lettuce and tomatoes.
- Toss with dressing.
- At the last minute, add in ¾ of the parmesan cheese. Toss to combine.
- Garnish with remaining parmesan.
- For the dressing: In a blender, combine egg yolks, garlic, anchovy pasta, Worcestershire sauce, Dijon, lemon juice, salt and pepper. With the blender on, slowly drizzle in oils. Blend until homogeneous. Season to taste with salt and freshly cracked black pepper. If the dressing is too thick add one teaspoon of water at a time until it’s the desired consistency.