- 1 box Banza Rotini
- 4 tablespoons butter
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- ¼ teaspoon salt
- ½ cup grated parmesan, plus more for garnish
- Bring a large pot of water to a rolling boil. Season with plenty of salt. Cook pasta according to package directions.
- Drain pasta and reserve some of the cooking liquid.
- In a medium skillet, melt butter over a medium heat. Add pasta. Toss until combined, add salt, pepper and parmesan cheese.
- If needed, add some pasta water to loosen the sauce up.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
- Garnish with more parmesan.