Angel Hair with Parsley and Egg
- 1 box of Banza Angel Hair
- 1 tbsp olive oil
- ¼ cup extra virgin olive oil
- 1 cup chopped Italian parsley
- 3 eggs
- 1 cup Parmigiano-Reggiano (grated)
- ½ cup pine nuts
- Salt and red flake pepper to taste
- Bring a pot of salted water to a rolling boil and cook pasta until just before it's done-- slightly too al dente.
- When the pasta is a almost finished cooking, fry the eggs in a separate pan using 1 tbsp of olive oil.
- When the pasta is done, drain it, put it back in the pot, and toss with 1 /4 cup of evoo. Add the chopped parsley and toss to coat evenly.
- Add cheese and pine nuts in a little bit at a time tossing between each addition. Save a little cheese to garnish. Finish cooking the pasta in the pot until you reach your desired firmness.
- Plate the dish by putting a serving of pasta down, then top off with a fried egg, and sprinkle some sea salt and cheese on the egg. Add red flake pepper to taste.